Thursday, December 3, 2009

The final third!

Two trimesters down, one to go. I survived travel just fine, and might be more excited about having 1K status on the airline than about being pregnant. Of course, having 1K status while being pregnant is probably a good thing (think upgrades!).

Baby is nuts. Somedays, I think the baby is like this:

Eric actually got kicked in the face one evening. And Tuesday during a gluttonous evening of cheese fondue, hot cocoa and a showing of New Moon, baby made it clear that it's either on Team Jacob or really, really likes emmentaler cheese (or both). Or perhaps it is not a fan of the Twilight movies and was trying to make a run for it.

Other days, I'm pretty sure that this is my baby:


You never can tell.

2 comments:

Katie said...

wait, you're in the third trimester ALREADY? that means I can't be far behind...oh dear.

Stephanie said...

Wait...do I even want to make rude comments about the baby resembling a bunny?!?
See you Sunday!